Poor Mum (that’s her in the middle!) The chicks are now as big as she is, but still they want her to keep them warm at night – you should have heard the cheeping as they tried to get her to huddle them up!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
- get up (late) (very)
- go downstairs in PJ’s, dressing gown and wrapped in a handknit blanket….
- let chicks out
- replace chicks water cos it’s frozen
- get muddy slippers……
- trip over dog…..
- give dog biscuit filled bone which she slobbers all over the floor….
- . make very strong coffee…….
- log in to work to find many many invoices needing doing……
- do them still in PJ’s….
- make more strong coffee…
- get dressed……. now am missing blanket….
- go back and get blanket and wrap round over clothes….
- sun is out momentarily so rush out, clean up after dog, clean out chicks, and grown up hens, feed all, … sun gone in…
- *thinks* might as well get knitting out and light a fire!
How’s your day going?
Monday, November 24, 2008
|Just trying something out to see if it’s better than bloggers composer – not that I think there’s anything wrong with blogger, but I like to try new stuff.|
It has some interesting features and make make formatting posts easier, including a nice and easy table feature which is how I did the photo above.
Hmmmm, we’ll see how it looks on the blog.!